Scrapbooking with My Mind's Eye 'Market Street' Collection





Hello crafty peeps, I've been a little bit quiet the last couple of weeks (sorry!) - we've been super busy at Hurley HQ with yet another reorganisation (the next time we move it will have to be to a new premises, we have no space left, eeek!) new computers, new products and ranges and just generally LOTS going on - more about that later though....

Today, I wanted to share a scrapbook page I made a couple of weeks ago using one of my favourite collections of this year, My Mind's Eye 'Market Street' it has lovely bold colours and plenty of gold accents - what more do you need! I used my collection to make this layout of my sister and I messing about taking silly selfies on a day out...
I used two journaling cards, making one into a pocket to hold the other (I'm adding my journaling later) I wanted the journaling to be hidden (that card tucks in more) as the whole story is something we wanted to keep secret! This chipboard accents are perfect for the title!
 
I've layered up a few papers, I wanted to use all of them really but I restrained myself and kept the layers quite big so as not to cover up the beautiful detailing, the die cut ephemera worked well with taps and labels to give more dimension and those all important gold accents! I finished with the big bow (a must have - I love that it looks dimensional but it's actually flat to tuck into an album!) and a sprinkling of enamel dots. My only addition was a gold doily (it's an obsession, really... put the doilies down, walk away... lol)
 
I'll be back with more crafty projects soon, I think this collection may feature again too as I have some left over.

Thank you so much for dropping by today!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment