You Rock Card & Guitar Template





Today I wanted to show you a card I had published at the end of last year, I thought it would be perfect inspiration if you haven't made your Father's Day card yet (and I've included the template I designed for it!)
The card is an easel card and the guitar is paper pieced from the template I drew (you can download it below)
I pierced some holes and threaded some black cotton through to make strings, it's embellished with enamel dots. I added some veneer stars and letter stickers to spell out the sentiment to the background.
The records are made from two circle punches and punched through the centre with a one hole punch.
Here is the template for the guitar, you just need to right click and save (or ctrl click on a mac) print and trace onto your choice of coloured paper! The illustration is there as a guide.
I hope you'll share if you use it to make your card!

Thank you for dropping by today
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment