A Few of My Favourite Things... March Kit Scrapbooking Inspiration





Today I'm sharing the video of me making something with my March 'A Few of My Favourite Things...' kit...
This picture of my nephew on his birthday was the perfect match to the bright papers and cute doodles! Here are a couple of close ups so you can see all the details..
I used an Amy Tan / American Crafts Stitching Template to add some stitched details to compliment the doodles. 
Mini Market stickers for the title along with an embellishment from the Snip 'n' Stick sheet in the kit and a stamp.
A small washi tape and embellishment cluster at the top of the page....
and as promised, the video of me putting it all together, I try to explain my process as much as possible as I go...
Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

1 comment: