*New* Superhero Dad & Doll Greeting Cards





Today I shared a little peek on my Facebook / Instagram of a greeting card I'd designed recently...
There is also this version...
 The big surprise is when you open the card, you find this...!!
A full dress up outfit to make your card into a dress up paper doll, so you can dress up your Dad / Husband / Friend / Brother as a Superhero. The cards are available in 3 colours (teal, blue and grey) and fully customisable, so you can choose the skin and hair colours and the name on the front of the card (as well as whether you have the pants or dressed versions - I thought most people would want their dad fully clothed as opposed to in his pants!!)

If you'd like to buy this card, you can do so here in my notonthehighstreet.com shop (they will be available here on my website from tomorrow)

I'd love to know what you think!

Thank you for dropping by today
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment