Freebie Friday! Easter Word Tag Die Cuts

This weeks Freebie Friday is a set of Easter Word Tags Digi Die Cuts! 
This set contains an SVG file containing three word tags to die cut using your Silhouette or other die cutting machines. You can download this weeks freebie over on my flashy new website (whoop!) right here or on box.com here.

*** I'm going to be a bit cheeky again this week and ask, if you wouldn't mind terribly, in return can I just ask for the teeniest favour??? I've entered the 'Women in Making' competition this year and would love you to vote for me (it's just one click - or two if you have Facebook and Twitter - no form to fill out, nothing to register for and I'd be eternally grateful!) I know some of you may have voted last week but the voting system broke last weekend and all votes were lost (boo!) Please just click here to register your vote - thank you, thank you, thank you!! ***

I'd love to see what you make with your die cuts - leave me your blog links in the comments if you'd like to share :o)

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

p.s. Don't forget my Create & Craft shows this weekend (see my previous post for more info!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment