A Few of My Favourite Things... March Kit Reveal

This months kits have now been revealed! Here is a little peek at what the March kits contain...
Main Kit
 and some close ups...
 
Add On Kit 
Documented365 Kit
and a couple of close ups...
 
 Documented365 Printable Kit
I also filmed a video run through of all the kits in more details again, I know it was very popular last month giving you all a closer look! you can view it on my new YouTube channel here, or click below
I will have another video soon showing what I make with my kit as well as some others on other topics that have been requested (if you have any video requests, please leave them in the comments below and I'll do my very best to work on it soon!) There just a couple of kits left here in my shop and subscriptions are open for Aprils kit here if you miss them.

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment