Introducing the newest Special Editions Stamp Designer!





Today I'm sharing some good news, you probably know by now that my 'Special Editions' stamp line is one that I created a few months ago, asking some select artists to create stamps for my range - I did this for a few reasons, firstly, it's hard to break into stamp design and I knew some talented people that I thought deserved a shot! and secondly, I wanted their stamps!! The artists selected are people whose style and work I love, whose work I think fits well with mine (i.e. not similar but coordinating)

My first Special Editions artist was Jaine - I had loved Jaine's work for a while, she works with me on my Design Team and I'd seen some of her sketches and was so pleased she was interested in taking up my (at the time, quite experimental!, offer) I'm pleased to say, my experiment paid off and I've now taken on another artist, the very lovely, Clare Brown!
You may recognise Clare as she has been on my Design Team since the beginning of my journey! Her first stamps are cute and fun and I just loved watching them come to life as Clare texted and emailed me pictures of her sketches as she went, it's been a great process! I've also seen what she has in store for some of the future sets and I can't wait to launch them over the next weeks and months :o)

Clare's first stamp sets are now available here in my shop alongside Jaine's fantastic new Christmas stamps (all in newly redesigned packaging as well!)

I hope you'll join me in giving Clare a big warm welcome to the Special Editions team, please do remember to send us your links to anything made with Sarah Hurley or Special Editions stamps as we'd love to see and perhaps feature some in some very exciting forthcoming projects! ;o)

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a wonderful write up. I'm so pleased Clare has joined us and from what I see of her first sets, she's going to be a huge asset to the creative team.

    ReplyDelete