Derwent Coloursoft on Kraft

Today I'm sharing a clean and simple card I made for my last Derwent blog post...
I used a Stampin up stamp from a set I bought recently, stamped in black at the bottom corner, with the greeting at the top. I coloured the image using Coloursoft pencils (if you're a regular follower, you'll know how much I love these pencils, seriously, I have 2 sets so I'm never too far away from them!) before doodling around the edge with a black pen to create a frame...
 Here is a little close up on the colouring, the pencils blend so well...
Now, I must get back to work, I'm working on so many new products right now, it's very very exciting here at Hurley HQ! Keep your eyes peeled for sneak peeks... 

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, the colouring is super xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love that look, it's very difficult to get good strong colour on Kraft.

    ReplyDelete