Sneak Peeks! New Craft Kits

If you are on my Facebook page, you may have already seen a few little peeks I've been sharing this week, but I wanted to post them all here too for those of you who aren't!

Firstly, my new Storybook Craft Kit, contains a Cinderella storybook (rewritten and illustrated by me!) as well as everything you need to make a Cinderella doll and 2 outfits - her raggedy outfit and her ballgown...
This will be available in around 2 weeks. The storybook is available now though as a kindle download on Amazon, you can find it here! A big thank you to everyone who has downloaded it already, your support means so much!

Secondly, this little robin will be joining the softie kit line up next week...
Now, I must get back to work, I'm working on a whole new range of kits for a brand new stockist who I will be telling you about next week - exciting times!

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. These are fab Sarah, that robin is so cute.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously loving the Cinderella. My niece Nia, is 4 and will be starting full time school in a few weeks and starting to read in time, this would make an excellent project for us as she loves crafting and she saw your softies and was taken with them so I think we may be investing in that. I have tried teaching her to cross stitch but she can't quite get that at the moment so we shall try this I think.

    ReplyDelete