Sarah Hurley Designs comes to Bazzill Matchmaker!



Another piece of exciting news to share with you today, I'm thrilled to say that you can now find the Sarah Hurley range of papers on Bazzill Matchmaker!


This fab service from Bazzill matches up your favourite paper ranges with coordinating Bazzill cardstock, really handy if you order online like I do and can't actually see it in person. I love love love Bazzill! it's one of the first scrapbooking supplies I ever bought and you always know you're getting top quality (plus, they're lovely people!), so to have my products matched with theirs is fabulous!

The first of my paper ranges is up and matched and some more are following shortly, including my brand new not yet released ones (yay!) You can find all of the Sarah Hurley matches here on the Bazzill site (and of course you can pick up your paper packs here in my shop!)

Now I must get back to my studio, I'm caught up in lots of shiny prep for this weeks shows, I'm going to have some fun demos including some scrapbooking, and I've heard a whisper that some brand new pens will be also making an appearance - I've not even seen them yet, eeek!

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment