Documented365 & A Few of My Favourite Things... Kit Club News!!

More exciting news to share today, this time for Documented365 and A Few of My Favourite Things...
Firstly, you may have been missing your Documented365 products and inspiration - the response to the launch of Documented365 was HUGE and it still continues to be a best seller, it was so overwhelming that I decided to do a much bigger product range than initially planned, so launching in 2 weeks is the next phase of Documented365 including Journaling Cards, Papers, Stamps and much more! These are perfect to use on their own or combined with Project Life, Sn@p or any other similar memory keeping system - I will be bringing you regular inspiration of how I use mine both on its own and in conjunction with my Project Life kits, my Design Team will also be contributing their own take on this fab memory system - from the modular journaling cards to full layouts, albums and everything in between, we'll have everything covered!

Secondly, even more exciting, is that from this month, the A Few of My Favourite Things... kits will have a Documented365 add on every single month! bringing you extra journaling cards, stamps and embellishments all tailored to this style of scrapbooking, be sure to sign up now to ensure you are first in line to snap one up alongside your regular kit! Kit club members will be seeing some of the first products and have exclusives within the kits that won't be available anywhere else!

You'll be seeing the Documented365 website and blog have a little makeover over the next 2 weeks and some sneak peeks both here and on my Facebook page - I hope you'll love what I've done!

More exciting news to come, but that's all for today - all this excitement is making my head spin! :o)

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment