A Few of My Favourite Things... June Kit reveal!

This months kit and add ons are now available in my shop! here is a little look inside this months kit...
This month I have the lovely Jaine joining me as a guest designer so you get two stamps, one designed by me and one designed by Jaine (Jaine's special edition stamps are also up in the shop!)
 
This months kit is also the first with a Documented365 addon! I'm in love with the journaling cards, I whipped my set out quick sharp ;o)
Don't forget to look out for the new Documented365 launch coming in the next couple of days along with a big stamp release - not to be missed!

Just to warn you, these kits sold really well on the preview so there are even less than usual available to buy on my website, and as ever, once they're gone, they're gone! I will be adding mroe subscription places for next month so contact me to reserve yours now or sign up on my website if you'd like to be added!

Now I'm off to my studio for the evening, I have season 2 of Walking Dead and a flask of earl grey - bliss!

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment