*New!* Gatsby Digi Scrap Kit & Stamps

Today I'm releasing a new kit called Gatsby - you may have already got a peek at this if you checked out our Lookbook latest issue yesterday. The kit is all very 20's / Art Deco themed and features four of my hand drawn character digi stamps (I had great fun drawing these ladies!) the stamp set, of course, matches perfectly and there will be matching paper available in around a weeks time (you can pre-order and it will be sent as soon as it arrives - I won't hold your stamps up, and you will only pay one postage charge - win!)

Here is a little look at the Digi Kit...
and here are the stamps (there is also a lovely large latice background stamp that coordinates perfectly!) and a preview of the paper pack... (you can click on them to see them bigger!)
 
and finally, a gorgeous card that Elaine made from the digi kit...
You can find the whole Gatsby range here in my shop!

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment