Elaine's Birthday Butterfly

Today is the lovely Elaine's birthday from my Design Team and she set some of her crafty friends a little challenge, as she loves butterflies, she sent us all a plain card butterfly cut using one of my SVG files on the Silhouette and we all had to decorate it for her however we wished!  Here is my butterfly for Elaine...
I used layers of Tim Holtz Distress paint through my stencils to create a colourful textured background before doodling around the edge of the wings and then stamped randomly with crackle texture, some stars and the 'Someday I'll Fly Away' sentiment (from my stamp sets) This is now winging it's way (pardon the pun!) to Elaine, I hope she likes it :o) Happy Birthday Sweetie!!! x

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment