Create & Craft Show Recap - Flexmarker Denim Effect

Firstly, a big 'Thank You' to everyone who watched my Create & Craft show today and those that took the time to email in or leave me messages on Twitter / Facebook etc... it really does mean so much to get that feedback from you all so thank you!

I wanted to post a quick recap of todays demo so you had to hand the card as a reference and a list of the colours used, so firstly, here is the card I made using the Little Darlings Lili Anna Stamp and Flexmarkers to colour her in...
The flexmarkers I used are as follows:

For the Jeans - Navy Blue, Cadet Blue, Cool Grey 1, Soft Green and Linen (the soft green and linen are for adding the texture to the denim.

For the Hair and Boots - Burnt Sienna, Saddle Brown, Nutmeg, Light Fawn

For the Skintone - Nutmeg, Tea Rose, Light Fawn & Satin

For the Top - Red Violet, Vermillion, Cool Grey 5

For the Hair Bow & Eyes - Moss, Cool Grey 4

Here are a couple of close ups for you... (you can click on each one to make it bigger)
If you have a go of this technique, I'd love to see and maybe share some pics on a future show so please leave me your links here or over on my Facebook page.

I hope you have a fun crafty weekend planed, I have a lot of work to do - I'm working on some very exciting projects right now and I can't wait to share some more. Thank you to everyone who has ordered Stamp & Stitch! and Stitch & Doodle! (see previous post if you missed them!) - they have proved to be massively popular and I will have more designs for you soon :o)

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment