Free SVG Cutting File

Another little freebie from me today - I must be in a generous mood! (it's the promise of all that chocolate at Easter, haha) today, an SVG cutting file, perfect for your last minute Easter projects...

I'd love to see your makes with it if you want to share them here in the comments or over on my Facebook page

Just a quick reminder of a few things too! I have more Create & Craft show dates added, and I'll be back on your screens Thursday, Friday and Saturday this week (see times on the right) with some lovely Promarker sets and as many demos as I can possibly cram in - get ready to email me your questions into the studio!

There is also just over a week left on my DT call - see all the details here! and last but not least, the March 'A Few of My Favourite Things...' kits are in single figures and will be sent out tomorrow - if you want one, grab it quick!!! available here in my shop.

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

p.s. if you missed the free digi stamp yesterday, scroll back one post for your cute bunny download! :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment