Sarah Hurley Jewellery Designs...

Just a quick post for me today, as I realised I didn't mention here something that I thought I had - the launch of my jewellery range!

The first three pieces, all necklaces, launched last year in my NOTHS shop and on my website, they  proved to be very popular over Christmas, selling out twice in the space of just a few weeks, I couldn't have asked for more from my first (small) collection! Here is a pic of all three...
These were adapted from some of my favourite designs which you may have seen in my kits - Glasses, Moustache and Camera. All are made from acrylic and come on silver chains.

I'm finalising my next collection now so look out for more news in the next few weeks! Now I must get back to work, I'm working on my new website at the moment, and it's a much bigger task that I anticipated! You can see the new improved version in the next couple of days. At least I can do it tucked up warm and snuggly inside - we have so much snow now - it's almost to the tops of my wellies! and still falling...

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

1 comment: