Free Valentine SVG Cutting File!

A quick post from me today, and a little freebie for you as I haven't done one yet this year!

Today I'm sharing a Valentine Heart, perfect if you still need to make a card for that special someone...


I'd love to see your makes with it if you want to share them here in the comments or over on my Facebook page and if you pop back tomorrow, I'll show you my card made with it.

Also, a quick thank you to everyone who left lovely comments / tweets / messages etc... about my new website, I'm so pleased you like it! Finally, a 'A Few of My Favourite Things...' kit club update - over half of the first month subscription places are now taken! If you'd like to join us, please see my previous post or website for more info,

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment