First Time Ever! Hand drawn and unedited Digi Stamps...

Today I'm being brave, I've put my original hand drawn and unedited artwork in a new digi kit and as a seperate Digi Stamp Kit... Although I always start with a hand drawn sketch I usually then scan and redraw everything digitally (you can see more about my illustration process here)but these are my original pen and pencil drawings
Here is a little peek at the black and white drawings (which are in the kit) in progress...
I'd love to know what you think? If you want to get hold of them, they are here in my shop. I will be colouring one of them in tomorrow on my Create & Craft show so you'll get a full tutorial on it too! :o)

The coloured versions also feature in the brand new 'I Love Paris' Digi Kit, also released today, here is a little preview...
And if you want a sneaky peek at something else new, I put another picture of something coming soon up on my Facebook page today, I'd love your opinions on that too!

Now, I must be off to finish off some more show prep, I try to have a few new samples on each show to hopefully give you all some fresh inspiration and I have a project in mind, which I hope works and I can get finished in time, I'll keep you posted! lol

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. I love the roses! They are stunning and certainly would inspire me to make fab cards with them. I have not used digi stamps yet but these do look tempting. I will be back for another look when I am not so tired (11pm here)YOu should be very proud they are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the roses! They are stunning and certainly would inspire me to make fab cards with them. I have not used digi stamps yet but these do look tempting. I will be back for another look when I am not so tired (11pm here)YOu should be very proud they are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them,they are brilliant,Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the roses and hope you show some more of your art work very good and so inspiring just watched you on create and craft and cant wait till you are on again love all your tips they are so helpful thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your demo on create and craft today so artistic when are you on next love watching your demos they inspired me to buy the pro marker seasonal set

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work, these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete