Create & Craft Tag & Black Friday Sale!

I haven't had chance to come on and thank everyone that tuned into my Create & Craft show this week, I demoed this tag using Aqua Markers, Promarkers & Flexmarkers...
Apologies for the TV pic, I've not had chance to unpack my bag yet so I done a screenshot from the TV instead! Thank you as well to those of you who emailed in or sent me messages about my new Rose digi stamps featured, I'm so pleased by all the feedback and there will be more digi stamps coming very soon - watch this space!

In the meantime, I have a one day only Black Friday sale happening in my store with 15% off of everything, digi kits, embellishment packs, sewing kits, badges, EVERYTHING! This code will expire at midnight tonight (friday 23rd) so be sure to grab your bargains quickly - HERE! :o)

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. I love this tag and the colouring on the rose is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete