Halloween with Making Cards Magazine & Penny Black Stamps!

This month I have two cards featured in Making Cards magazine, both using some of my favourite Halloween stamps by Penny Black, here is a little sneak peek at one of them...
You can get hold of the issue in your local craft shop, WH Smiths or here on the Making Cards website.

As I mentioned in my last post, this weekend I met Emma at Ally Pally (via Murderville as I got lost on a wrong bus! - lesson learned, don't listen to the online journey planner website, it isn't quicker - or safer!!! - take the tube!) we had a fab day catching up, bumping into and chatting with some lovely crafty peeps and of course, SHOPPING! Here is a little peek at my new stash... (if B asks, everything here was in a BIG sale ;o) mwahahahaha!)
Between this little lot, my own range of new products that turned up last week, a few other crafty bits I couldn't resist and some things from clients I am overrun with new stuff at the moment, which of course means my mojo has up and left - if you spot it, spank it and send it back to me please - naughty mojo!

Until inspiration strikes, I am working on some new kit and product designs and organising new products for my NOTHS shop - I spent Monday researching something brand new and I'm pleased to say it's viable and will be launching in about 2-3 weeks, cannot wait!

Now I'm going to fire up the Dolce Gusto, make a big mug of hot chocolate and get back to work! I'll have some exciting news about my Design Team and some submission information regarding the Lookbook volume 2 for you this week, so keep a look out!

Thanks so much for dropping by today
Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Ooh that new stash looks super duper. Shame I couldn't make it to any craft shows this year, so instead I've just had a little online shop *smile* to cheer myself up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo that stash looks delish!
    I'm sure Mr Mojo will be back soon.
    Take Care and can't wait to see what you design next.
    d xxx
    Ps. Your Halloween card is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete