New DaisyTrail Kits!

With all the excitement and goings on of the last few weeks, I've completely forgotten to mention that I have two new Digi Kits up in the DaisyTrail shop!

One Direction
Flying High

Here are a couple of layouts made with these, first up, this one is made with the Flying High Kit...
 and this one is with the One Direction kit - I cheated a little with this one as it's one of the layouts I made to go in the kit - I just added a couple of extra embellishments! ;o)
Now, I must be off, back to work for me as I have more Serif kits to be working on as well as finalising a fab project I have been working hard on with my lovely Design Team - more details in the next week or two! and wrapping up the next lot of Documented365 kits! Luckily I have some super delish Hotel Chocolat Pink Champagne truffles to see me through, I picked them up at Westfield last week after Clare from my DT got me hooked on them when she was visiting - so yummy, I think I have a small addiction now, oooops!

If you pop back tomorrow I will be spooking you all with Halloween and I may just have a scarily good freebie for you all ;o)

Thanks so much for dropping by today!
Sarah x

3 comments: