A Free Journaling Card & a Special Offer!

Today I'm really spoiling you all, first up, I've had lots of fun responses to my Essex themed Journaling Cards released yesterday, just a bit of fun, but as an Essex girl and a scrapbooker this just had to be done!! (apologies if you don't get the joke, I'm not sure if people outside the UK would know about Essex / TOWIE but I could be wrong!)

I think the tanning guide one is my fave - even though I have zero tan or ability to tan! I've already printed them out ready to pop in my Smash book at the weekend when I get some crafty time. So for all of you fellow Essex crafters / scrapbookers and smashbookers I have an extra freebie one to add to the above collection, just click on the link below to download.

It comes in PNG format for using digitally but you can also paste into a Word / Illustrator / Photoshop or Craft Artist document to print out and use in your paper crafts, its sized to 3" x 4" for those of you doing Project Life or something similar.

I also had an email this week from the lovely peeps over at Craft Superstore who wanted to let me know about their 10% offer they have on at the moment, so I thought I'd share the love, I've got my eye on a Big Shot... (don't tell B!) ;o)

Thats all from me today, I'm working hard on a new range of crafty products being launched later this month, my Design Team LOVE them and I'm super excited to reveal all, its a project I've been working on for a while and I just knwo you're all going to love it!!! :o) Sneaks will start soon over on my Facebook page...

Thanks for dropping by today!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment