New Kits & Die Cuts! (and a BIG thank you!)

 
Today I'm super excited to have lots of new things in my shop!!! I listed 3 new Digital Scrapbooking Kits and 5 new Die-Cut files - you can see them all here!

I also have a ton of new die-cuts over at the Silhouette online store, you can see them all here!

I also just want to thank everyone who has so far purchased my shapes at the Silhouette store - I was absolutely thrilled to be on the first page of the most popular designs in my first few days - amazing! and of course it's your purchases and love of the designs that got me there - Thank You!!! :o)

If you're looking for the DT call (just a few days left now - eeeek!) you can see all the details here.

Thanks so much for popping by today - I'll be back tomorrow with a crafty project to show you!
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. I like your little logo - very smart!

    ReplyDelete