Exciting News! Sarah Hurley Designs comes to Serif DaisyTrail!

Today I'm thrilled to be able to share some news I have been keeping a secret for literally MONTHS! I should be used to secret keeping by now, but each one still makes me want to burst until I can tell!

So today I can tell you, that for the last few months I have been secretly designing new digi scrapbooking kits to use with the fabulous Serif Craft Artist software! These are now available through the DaisyTrail online shop (joining the likes of American Crafts I might add - woo!)

For those of you who are DaisyTrail members, there is a fab special offer for my first three kits - pop over and check it out now!!!!!

** Edited to add - if you don't have a copy of Craft Artist you can download the compact version for free here **

Here is a sneak peek at one of the three kits currently available, more are coming very soon!
You can see the other kits here, and as always, everything coordinates perfectly with all of my other products.

I can't wait to hear your feedback and see your projects!

Thank you for popping by to share my excitement today :o)
Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This is brilliant news - well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, what awesome news!! Congrats girl. Your work is fabulous and this kit is darling, so cute!!! It will be a big seller for you:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! The kits look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous - well done. No wonder you've been bursting with the secret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big Congrats to you. Your kits are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete