Making Cards Magazine & Lets Make Cards Magazine

This month I was lucky enough to be featured in two wonderful craft magazines, firstly I was asked to be one of the 'experts' for Lets Make Cards magazine's 'Ask the Experts' feature...
and secondly I have some of my cards featured in this months Making Cards magazine...
I hope you will be able to get hold of copies and let me know what you think!

Today has been a busy day working on lots of new designs, catching up on some book research and sorting out more filming dates. I had hoped to get round to some baking but I think that may have to wait until tomorrow now. I am cooking dinner tonight though, trying out another new recipe! I'll have another one to share with you all soon :o)

I will also be posting up the winner of the Rico giveaway and stockist information for you very soon, I haven't forgotten!

Thanks so much for dropping by today
Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Sarah on both. I'll have to see if I can get hold of a copy - I'll just send my mum out shopping ;) Good luck with the cooking.

    ReplyDelete