Lots of Birthday Cards!

This month seems to be full of Birthdays, family and friends, so I've been making cards constantly! This weekend is B's sons birthday, you may remember last year my Pirate card was rejected as being too young for a 30-something year old man (ha!) I still say he would have liked it... ;o) Anyway, this year I made a more grown up card using Echo Park's Times & Seasons range...
B's mum also asked me to make her one to send to him, so I used the same range of papers to make this one for her...
It's always difficult making mens cards, but this range was perfect for them! The stamps I used for the greetings are all from Hero Arts.

This week has been such a crazy busy week, I have 6 HUGE projects I'm working on all to be finished by the end of March, thats exactly one week, just one week, 7 short days... not that I'm panicking, honest... I'm sure you can guess what I'll be doing this weekend, work work work! :o)

Thanks so much for popping by, I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. so cute~love the mustache!! Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards - just right for 30 somethings ;) Good luck with all that work! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards! Great job!

    ReplyDelete