Doodle Mania!

Kuretake will be hosting a new challenge over on their blog later today and this months theme was 'Doodle Mania' it gave me a great excuse to get some long overdue Art Journaling done! So here is my doodley Art Journal page...
This is in my little Derwent Journal so its around A5 size across the two pages. I sprayed the background with various colours of inks then added the quote (from Roald Dahl) in printed text - the font looks like Dymo tape! some silver star confetti and a mish mash of magazine cuttting faces then doodled the girls body, and then around everything with some shooting stars, a border, some random patterns and some text around the girl using Kuretake writer pens - most of this is done in black with just a bit of colour on the hair, dress and flowers - I thought the background was colourful enough! As with most of my art journaling there was no plan for this, it just happened!

Here are some close-ups - you can click to see them bigger.
I hope you'll pop over to see the rest of the Kuretake Design Teams work and and join the challenge, it will be up later today, you can find the Kuretake blog here.

Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. Wow Sarah I love it. I love all the colours and the collaged girlie. Brilliant doodles. You need to get your journal out more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your page and the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun colors- love the doodling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fabulous background colours, I love it! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The doodling on here is crazy fun! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colours Sarah.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete