Bye Bye Basically Bare!

Last week was my final post on the Basically Bare blog, I have been with Basically Bare since they started out so I took the time to review some of my favourite projects I've made for them, including this scrapbook page...
You can see my final post and all of the projects over on their blog here.

Today has been super productive, lots of design work and some book research as well as lots of product planning. So much is happening at the moment that I have piles of lists to make sure nothing gets forgotten and no deadlines are missed. The only trouble is, I have so many lists, I need a list of my lists to keep track of them all! ;o)

Thanks for visiting today.
Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. It's so sad to leave a design team - lots of memories and friends. Love what you did on this page and will be taking a peek at the link now. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout Sarah, great way to go out too. Lists are an important part of my life too - without them I'd be totally lost!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Sarah, I'm sure you'll be missed from the Basically Bare team.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete