A Quick Cheery Card

After blitzing my office and studio clean following the manic CHA phase, (they are so tidy! though I'm guessing not for long, lol) I couldn't wait to start some crafting again, my mojo seems to have gone off with my boxes of goodies to CHA though, so I only managed a quick card...

It did give me an excuse to break out my Promarkers again though, and I used lots of bright colours and papers (from Echo Park) to cheer myself up :o) I can feel my mojo floating back to me slowly...

I love this stamp set from Basic Grey / Hero Arts - I'm sure you'll be seeing more of it soon!

Thanks for dropping by
Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. Aww unber cute!

    I so want the stamps like sssssoooooooo want heee!
    Big hugs and squeezes honey!
    Hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, love the pom pom trim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that's just adorable! I love nice, bright cards like that!

    ReplyDelete