A Tinseltown Christmas Scrapbook LO

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook layout made with my new Tinseltown Christmas CD. A lot of my scrapbooking friends have said to me that they probably wouldn't buy a craft CD as they use 12x12 papers and unless you have a super fancy printer you can't print the sheets off at the right size. So, to prove that CD's can be used for scrapbooking I have made a Layout using my new CD...

Supply List - Tinseltown CD, Kraft Cardstock - Papermania, Felt Thickers - American Crafts

The pic is me and my little sisters messing around last Christmas, hiding in with the wrapping paper to see if my dad would throw us out :o)

I very rarely use a whole sheet of patterned paper anyway, I usually always use a plain Bazzill or cardstock base and use bits of my patterned paper so the A4 sheets were perfect for that (if you do use a whole sheet of patterned paper you could always try these in a mini book or as 6x6 papers). Of course the CD also contains a ton of embellishments and journaling cards etc... that are perfect for scrapbooking, as you can see I've barely added any extras here, almost everything is from the CD. Here are a couple of close ups...
You can also see lots of fantastic scrapbook pages made with the CD over on Claire's blog. And we have some more lovely Tinseltown inspiration today from Jaine and Claire, please pop over and take a look!

I'd love to see your Tinseltown projects (scrapbooking or otherwise!) you can leave me your links here or share them over on my Facebook page :o)

Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. I think you did a wonderful job using the cd to create your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY fun Christmas papers, I too rarely use an entire sheet of 12x 12, usually start w/a Bazzill cs base, then layer with the patterned....occasionally the opposite :)

    ReplyDelete