Happy Halloween!

So today is the scariest day of the year and I must confess that tonight we will be sitting in the dark hiding from the Trick or Treaters as me and B ate all the candy already - oooops! LOL

Today I'm sharing a card I made for Basically Bare, I'm so happy that their products will now be distributed in the UK by Kuretake who I also design for, it means the products will be more easily available here in the UK for those that have asked me about stockists - yay!
Supply List - Felt & Chipboard Frames - Basically Bare, Backing Paper & Digi Stamp from my Halloween Digi Kits, Black Sparkle Embossing Powder - Kuretake

I embossed the chipboard frame with black sparkle embossing powder and matted onto a felt frame piece before adding the digi stamp using 3D foam (I used the pre-coloured version for quickness!)

If you are looking for the previews of my new Tinseltown CD please see the post below, a big 'Thank You' for all of the fantastic feedback - so happy you're all loving it and I can't wait to see your creations when you get your copies! This week my lovely Design Team will be sharing inspiration on their blogs every day, there are some great projects lined up! Today there are projects from Claire and Jess on their blogs, if you would like to pop over for some inspiration!

Finally, I just have to share this picture. My MIL gave me a vintage craft book she had in the loft and I cannot stop laughing at this guy! (apologies if it's someone you know, LOL) I'm sure in the 60's / 70's when this book was made he was probably quite a catch ;o)
Thanks for dropping by
Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. That's a darling card (don't know the dude, but it likes about the same time I graduated HS, late 70's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Sarah, I'm excited about Basically Bare too. The guy in the photo looks a bit nerdy to me, I'm not sure about him.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is wonderful! And I also love the picture :p

    ReplyDelete