Gorjuss Girls & Promarkers

Today I'm sharing a card I actually made a few months ago for a TV show (it's been shown a few times, maybe you've spotted it? ;o) ) using the Gorjuss girl stamps (I love this set!) this was the first time I had used them and I loved them!
I coloured her in with my Promarkers (you might have to click on the pic to see the details) The paper is from My Minds Eye (I just bought some more of this, its gorgeous!) and I just added a greeting and some punched metallic card along with a greeting.

I'm so hoping to get some Promarker time this weekend, I haven't crafted since Sunday night, I've spent all week on designs for the new product ranges, revisions to my packaging designs and a fab secret project which I'll be launching soon with the help of my lovely Design Team - I actually can't believe it's Thursday today, the time has flown! But then it always does when you're having fun :o)

I'm now working on some projects for the launch of the Provocraft Cricut Expression 2 in the UK next week - exciting!

Sarah x

1 comment: