Autumnal Scrapbooking

With the change in seasons all the colours of the world around us seem to change, the blue of the sky gets a bit hazier and the leaves turn into yellows, oranges and reds, I literally see this change in front of my eyes as my desk looks out over the forest so every day it looks a little bit different, I love the changes through Autumn and Winter - they're my favourite seasons!

The Autumn colours are some of my most favourite colours and inspired this layout that I finished last night of my little sister Xena...
 The leaves were die-cut from my Cricut Expression (using the 'Preserves' Cartridge) on white paper and then coloured using Promarkers. I then embossed some of them in my Cricut to give them some texture.
 The little envelope contains a hidden journaling card made from a scrap of October Afternoon cardstock...
  
The papers are Cosmo Cricket from quite a while ago, I've been saving them! I've also used a scrap of the Cosmo Cricket Coredinations which I LOVE - some of my favourite cardstock ever! and the embellishments are Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon.

Thank you for all the lovely feedback on my Christmas Cards yesterday, for those of you who emailed me about buying different sized packs, I will be getting back to all of you later tonight! I've been spending today revising the packaging designs for my the big launch of my new craft ranges, as well as actually working on the designs for them (I can't wait to share everything thats coming!!) and getting things ready for my little blog and website makeover - such exciting but very busy times! :o)


Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. That's very pretty Sarah.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah I love this layout. The colours are gorgeous and I just love how you did the leaves. I'd never really thought about colouring in my die cuts but this has inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute idea about the leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, love the envelope what a great touch

    ReplyDelete