Home Decor with Basically Bare

Today I'm sharing a home decor project I made using Basically Bare chipboard elements

I made this canvas using the Heart chipboard shapes in 3 different sizes, some packaging from a parcel I received that day and lots of white paint, all onto a blank canvas that I'd laying around for a while. To see how I made each element, pop over to the Basically Bare blog for a step by step run through

This is now hanging in my bedroom and I love it! 

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to drop by again tomorrow when I'll be sharing more Halloween projects and I'll have a little freebie for you :o)

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. I love this Sarah. White on white is stunning and this is so chic. Love the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! Love the white on white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty in it's simplicity. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tone on tone! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete