August Round Up!

August has been a pretty manic month, tons has happened and so I thought I'd do one of my 'month in review' type posts.

So... the biggie was I revealed the first of my three big secrets, that my range will now be produced and distributed by Craftime - sooooo excited about this exciting development! and if you missed it, you can see all the details here. I hope to be able to spill the beans on the other two secrets very soon!

Fuzzybutt learned to quiff her own fur like Donald Trump by rubbing her face all over the floor, I love it!  I drunk a LOT of coffee and slightly less tea from this gigantic mug - that and stress have kept me going this month!
 
 I fell in love with Mollie Makes, scented candles and cherry licquorice. I wore hardly any make up for much of the month and LOTS of headscarves, kepping things low maintenance as I've been so busy (no time for lippy!)
 
I started making Christmas projects with these Provocraft lovelies ready for lots of Christmas blog posts and projects for various things - this is my favourite time of year from September to December, I love Halloween, Firework night and most of all Christmas! I also started using the new Letraset Flexmarkers (getting lots of practice!)
 
 I Art Journaled to stay sane (ish) and it got cold so I dug out my fluffy Eskimo bootie slippers :o) 
 
I spent most of the month designing the new products which I will be bringing to you soon, can't wait to share! as well as moving my studio into a bigger room (don't tell B but I'm not sure I like it and kinda wish I could move back! but I'm sure I will get used to it in time, I'm just not good with change!)

And with that, I really must carry on with those all important designs, soooo much to do and so little time!

Sarah x

p.s. you have one day left to enter my Design Team call! scroll back a few posts for all the details :o)

2 comments:

  1. Fab photos Sarah :D Love the journal pages.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby photos Sarah! Glad you see you are having a fab time! Have a good weekend. Kim

    ReplyDelete