Tips for Selling Your Cards!


One othe things I get asked a lot about is how to go about selling your handmade cards, so over the weekend I put together my 10 top tips for selling your cards, you can see them here on my Facebook Page. I will be doing some more of these articles regarding questions I get asked a lot, so if you have any special requests just let me know!

The card above I made today, with Crate Paper and Girls Paperie goodies. I took a couple of hours out to go and craft, I had a headache (silly me for having toast after a week of no carbs, ick!) and I was feeling grumpy so I took some time out, sometimes it's more productive to have a break! I also cut out lots of things with my Cricut for later (it's a bit noisy to use at night with OH trying to sleep next door!) I have lots of ideas already and can't wait to get started!

It was back into snuggly PJ's and fluffy booties today as it was cold and rainy (not that I'm complaining, much better than the icky heat!) I always feel more productive in the cold :o)

Now, I must get on, I'm finalising the last few things for a product launch this week - can't wait to show you more!

Sarah x

p.s. if you're looking for the Punky Scraps blog hop please see the post below!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!

    Thanks for the tips... I just took a look at Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing...live the patten on your tea cup

    ReplyDelete