A Ridiculously Good Special Offer & a Free Digi Stamp!!

As you know I've been celebrating this week, I will be able to tell you why very soon! but in the meantime as I'm in such a stupidly good mood I've decided to share my joy by offering you a fantastic special offer (if you've ever wanted to try CD crafting, now is the time!!) and a free Digi Stamp.

So, firstly, here are all the details you need for the special offer, just click here or on the picture to be taken straight to the special offers section of my shop where you can get your Woodland Whimsies CD's for just £5 each or £10 for the set!! (the matching stamps are also on sale!)


and a free digi stamp, some of you may have this one already from when I first launched Woodland Whimsies but I know a lot of you won't have seen it and I wanted to offer it again as it was so popular last time round (I was sent some lovely pictures of things you made with it, so thank you if you were one of those people!) Just click here or on the picture to get your free digi!
If you would like to share your makes with this or any of my products please feel free to post them on my Facebook page and leave me your blog link if you have one, I'm building an inspiration gallery of projects at the moment and you could be included!

Have a lovely weekend!
Sarah x

2 comments: