Missing!

Apologies for the lack of blog post yesterday, I am still up to my eyes in prep for all the things I have happening next week and by the time I unburied myself from the pile of paperwork, samples, products and discarded DVD's (Desperate Housewives is getting me through!) Cups of Tea and Sweetie wrappers it was 4am, birds was singing and it was beginning to get light so I headed straight to bed, still covered in ink and paint!


So today I'm sharing a simple card I made using my favourite Basic Grey Basics paper (I got some more for my birthday from a friend - yay!) and some Basically Bare birdies, one felt and one chipboard. The pearls are also from Basic Grey and the seam binding ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons - I crumpled it first (I actually store these stuffed in a box and not neatly like my other ribbons as it adds to their lovely vintage look!)

I will be back soon with lots of the DT projects with the new Oz CD - there are some absolute beauties and I can't wait for you to see! All orders placed up til Thursday lunchtime have been despatched, so you should start receiving them soon - don't forget to come and share your makes on my Facebook page!

I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Sarah x

3 comments: