Making Cards Magazine

The new issue of Making Cards magazine is out now! and I am the Guest Designer (yay!)

So quick, rush and out and buy your copy!! Or get it here online. Would love to see anything you make with my papers, come and share on my Facebook Page!

Thank you all for your Birthday wishes on Friday, I had a lovely day with B and Fuzzybutt and then drinks with friends in the evening followed by a fairly relaxing weekend (actually had little choice in that as I could barely keep my eyes open, ME relapse urgh!) but I'm starting to feel perkier which is lucky because I have SO much going on for the rest of this month - yay!

Also a big 'Thank You' to those who have already pre-ordered my new 'Oz' CD - the packages are here, all labelled, just waiting for the CD's to arrive so they can be packed and posted!!!

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Sarah, Congratulations, you seem to be unstoppable at the moment.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete