Challenge Blog

This week we have a fantastic sponsored challenge up on the Challenge blog! I'm so pleased that GallimaufryUK is our sponsor this week - as you know I design for this digi scrapbook company and her fabulous kits have got me hooked on digi-scrapping! I also print out tons of the elements to use on hybrid projects.

The design team have come up with some fabulous projects, both hybrid and digital, using the 'Bloomin Lovely' kit, to inspire you, pop over and see them all here, this is my digi layout:


and here are some hybrid cards I made previously which you may remember...

 

You can ger hold of the kit here or take part in the challenge to try and win it!

Pop over and check out the prizes, because, get this, every single entrant to the challenge will receive a $1 voucher for the GallimaufryUK store - how amazing is that?! So what are you waiting for???

Remember you can use the kit for both hybrid and digital projects. I am working on a digi-scrap tutorial, so if you would be interested then look out for that!

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Love all the elements and the bright colours of the layout, it's perfect for that photo and works so well!!

    Also, I adore those cards, especially the one with the heart...stunning! :)
    Love Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the digi layout you loo like your having so much fun with your sisters. Loving the heart card so simple but so effective.

    ReplyDelete