New Goodies!

Well, Blogger is back up thank goodness! I've missed blogging the last few days, my head is too full, LOL.

Last week I received some lovely new goodies in the post, I was so excited that I went straight up to my studio and started making things!! So here are a couple of projects...

This card was made with Girls Paperie Papers and an October Afternoon sticker, and lots of distressing! 


This one is a Daisy Bucket stamp, coloured with my Promarkers and layered onto Kuretake paper. The grass is hand-cut from plain card.


Sunday I was working on lots of projects to show you over the coming week, yesterday I made 25 cards!! Thats a personal record I think!

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. pretty cards - and 25?!?!?! thats determination xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! and 25 certainly is good going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow 25, I don't think I make that in a year lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 25 cards, that's got to be a whole day, no eating, no toilet breaks and no telephone!! These cards are gorgeous by the way.

    ReplyDelete