London - Part 2!

I was very naughty yesterday and didn't get around to blogging, not very often that happens! But I was just so exhausted when I got in that I didn't have the energy, I fell asleep about 9 o'clock and slept for almost 12 hours!!! If you have ever suffered with insomnia like I do you will understand what a HUGE thing that is - I feel pretty good today!



So, yesterday, I had 2 meetings in London, the first I can't say too much about just yet, but it seemed to go quite well, fingers crossed everybody please!! LOL. Then I went on over to pick up my Cricut Expression 2 from Provocraft before they flew back home. Squeeeeee! so exciting. Although I have to confess, I haven't opened it yet, how much self control is that?! Actually, not really, only because I was asleep and now I'm catching up on emails and things, otherwise it would be up in my studio in pride of place already!! I'm sure you can guess what I now have planned for the WHOLE weekend :o)

Also, I must mention that Basically Bare are having a referral contest on Facebook, if you refer lots of 'likers' to the page you could win a $50 gift certificate! What are you waiting for? :o)

This weekend I'll be making lots of craft projects to show you next week and maybe some sneaks of a new product... ;o)

Have a lovely long weekend!

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Ooh have fun with your new gadget, I've always wanted a Cricut but have never yet managed to save up enough to buy one.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete