Kuretake Papers & Punches

Recently Kuretake sent me some of their lovely papers and punches (they do more than just pens you know!)

The papers are gorgeous and 12x12" so perfect for Scrapbooking and Card Making and I love the colours!


I already had some of these small white punches (pictured for comparison) but I was sent some of these larger ones which can be used as a corner punch, or if you remove the bottom bit (as per the one on the left) with a bit of patience and a steady hand you can use it as a border punch - you know how much I love things that have more than one use! LOL


So today I got cracking on some projects, for this card, the rose is an old stamp, and a firm favourite you have probably seen on some of my other projects - I just love colouring it in! This time I used Kuretake art and graphic pens for the rose itself (I have some tips for these coming soon, they work a bit differently to Aquamarkers!) and my Aquamarkers for the leaves and stem.

The background paper is from Kuretake and the strip is punched from another sheet, if I can line it up that straight(ish) first time, anyone can!


I'll have more projects over the next few days!

Also I must mention that today that the interview I done recently for Doodletuts has been published on their website, please pop over and have a look around their site (plus you get to see my face on their homepage, bonus! LOL) they have some fab tips and tutorials for artists.

Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. That card is so pretty and stylish. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Sarah. I love the punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you've gone for a new look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, those papers look lush :D
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Sarah and those papers are to die for.

    ReplyDelete