Making Cards Magazine

Today the new issue (May) of Making Cards magazine was released featuring 2 collections of papers designed by me! :o) as well as lots of cards for you to make from them (you can spot two of them on the left of the cover) as well as lots of other lovely things of course! I hope you will pick up a copy and make some fab projects with them, please share on my Facebook page if you do, I'd love to see them!

I'm still recovering from my big day yesterday but today I started work on some designs for a new project - no rest for the wicked!

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. ooo nice one Sarah - must keep an eye out for this publication!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah~ that is awesome news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sarah :D
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sarah, well done hunni! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete