Illustration with Derwent

Another illustration today! This one you may recognise as I showed you a teeny tiny preview of it a few weeks ago and some of you made some brilliant guesses as to what it could be :o)

This was done using Inktense and coloursoft Pencils from Derwent. I loved using the Inktense pencils to create the water and the jellyfish, it's such a rich colour and it's permanent once dry so I could use the coloursofts over the top to shade and blend. I can't wait for my next project using these two sets together again!

Also, you have to pop over the the Derwent Facebook page today, you can see their fantastic Magestic Box set being packed - I do love a sneaky peek!

Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I need to check out those colored pencils!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Sarah, I suspect I now need some of those pencils (I also need to be able to draw quite a bit better too lol)
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete