Kuretake Goodies!

Last week I went to meet Kuretake and got my hands on some lovely goodies which I promised to share, so here are some pics..

Lots of different kinds of pens....



My favourite Brush Pen - this is GORGEOUS! I've only used it to write in my journal so far but I'm planning a project and will show when it's done!


Templates (how cute is that pink bunny!) papers, ribbon and punches....



Lots of lovely books! Most of these are in Japanese but the pictures are beautiful and easy to follow and I will definitely be learning some calligraphy and trying some of the projects. I've spent hours looking through these...



I made a quick card with the art and graphic pens, I only had two colours but I was dying to try them out. They have a flexible rubber type nib rather than the fibrous nib found on some pens, I've always found watercolour pens tricky for that reason as they seem to shed a lot leaving you with horrible marks but the nib on these means is perfect for drawing and colouring and you can use them straight onto rubber stamps and even blend the colours without contaminating the nibs with the darker colour, which is what I done here, it literally took less than 5 minutes!...



Stamps - Prima and Hero Arts. Pink and Purple Art and Graphic Pens and Ribbon - Kuretake

They were also nice enough to give me a couple of bits to add to the blog candy I will be giving away soon :o)

I hope you'll be looking for the new release later this week, I have a fab project tutorial from one of the new DT girls as well as lots of inspirational projects to show as well!

Now I'm off for some more sketching, lots of new designs! Luckily I'm doing this in front of the TV tonight, Come Dine with Me (I've become obssessed!) and the Marilyn Monroe programme I've been looking forward to all week, I'll watch anything about her!

More projects to share tomorrow....

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. love all the goodies and your card is gorgeous... Looking forward to hearing more about those pens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pens look "beautiful"~ I love a good pen!!!! The card is wonderful, sarah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate people who get freebies - grrrrrrr! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card but where are 'those" wedding favor boxes? Can't wait to see those... lol ;p

    Love & hugs, Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete