A Not So Good Day....

I'm blogging early today because I think I only have an hour of energy left - maximum! I started feeling icky yesterday afternoon and when I woke up this morning I felt like someone had beaten me up with a crowbar, I couldn't even move my legs and everything hurt - yuk! I finally made it from bed to my desk about 11am and have got as much done as I can but now I need to sleep through the pain and hopefully feel better after! I'm not complaining though, this is the first bad day for a few weeks so I've been lucky, lots of positive thinking - I'll be OK tomorrow!

For those of you who placed orders yesterday, don't worry OH takes my stuff to the post office so all orders from yesterday have gone!

I'm moving my 'office' to the sofa now - sketchbook, notebook and some naff TV and I should be set! I have some illustration and writing work to do and can't afford to fall behind, I can nap in between :o)

Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Take care - hope you get some rest and the pain subsides
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Take care. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take some time off and just rest. I love the idea of the office on the couch.

    ReplyDelete