Introducing.....

my newest member of the Design Team (as promised!)..... Patsi!


Patsi has been crafting for 4 years and loves stamping and colouring, especially Prisma pencils and of course... Promarkers! (who doesn't!!) Patsi makes some gorgeous cards which you can see on her blog here! She was so keen to join the fun that she joined in this weeks challenge before she even received her DT pack, I like that ;o)

Pop over to the Challenge Blog to see this weeks challenge, there are some fab samples this week (including Patsi's!)

Thank you to everyone who applied to be on the DT - I think I have replied to everyone, that will be all for this year now as we are so close to Christmas and I have some HUGE projects on at the moment. You can still send me your blog links which I'll keep on file.

I'll be back later with another post and hopefully I'll be able to share some of my recent news!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment