Blog Award!

I forgot to mention on Sunday that the lovely Maria had given me a blog award!



she also said I only looked about 19 in my picture in Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine - I didn't even have to pay her or bribe her or anything! and to think I was considering botox now I've hit the big 3-0! She is now officially one of my favourite people :o)

I've just spent some time looking at all my DT's blogs - I do have them all on my google reader and I read them every night on my ipod before I drop off to sleep but you don't get to really see the pictures on that tiny screen and I can tell you i've been missing out on some fabby stuff! So please pop over and have a look at the lovely projects from Lisa, Donna, Clare and my September guest designer Nicola - a very talented bunch of ladies!

I will also be running some features on the Afternoon Tea design team starting this week so keep an eye out for them over on the blog - these are being done as a countdown to subscriptions opening and kits going on sale!

I'm off for a bit more drawing now before bed - I have some FANTASTIC new products going on the website at the weekend including some fab Halloween stuff and limited editions - woooooo!

Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment